Sep 7, 2009

The September Issue

Here's an idea: Barbie Doll inspired by Anna Wintour, with the trademark bob and sunglasses.


Like, Karl Lagerfeld has one.


I think it's time to dedicate one foot square of space for "my mirror, my light, my comfort" (as Pigafetta would have said).


Icon, legend, feared, revered. The single most important figure in the 300 Billion dollar global fashion industry.


Most children were inspired by the Disney Princesses. Well, Anna Wintour was my Walt Disney.



The 2007 September issue was and remains the biggest ever, weighing over four pounds, selling thirteen million copies, and impacting the fashion industry more than any other single publication. And I have one right here in my bottom right drawer.


I need to watch The September Issue! "Fashion is a religion, there is the bible."

PS: To my friends there in Europe, especially in France, watch the fall/winter 09 collection for me:P

No comments: