Why didn't anyone inform me about this?
I didn't attend any of my class today for the following reasons:
1) Had lunch with a friend in Glorietta 4
2) Visited my friend Adora in Greenbelt 5
2) Went to a building near Amorsolo for a TVC audition
3) Went to school
4) Decided not to attend class because it was raining so hard
5) Went to Shangrila
6) Bought 3 yards of silver soft satin and this fabulous Paris inspired sweater
7) Watched Alles is Liefde (all is love), the most uplifting film I've watched from Netherland
Now on it’s 12th year of offering powerful and touching European films to the Philippines, the popular film festival opens on September 10, 2009, with public screenings from September 11 to 20 at the Shang Cineplex, Shangri-La Plaza, Mandaluyong City.
ADMISSION IS FREE
You heard that right, free loaders! Admission is free. And god knows how long I had to line up because people were mad to watch free European movies. One and a half hour of standing up doing what i do best - talk to myself.
The interesting part is that i'm wearing these red Paul Smith shoes, cropped black Giordano Concepts shorts, a nautical stripped sweater and French Connection two breasted jacket while holding a red pouch bag with the British flag printed in glittery plastic. I looked like I came right out of the movie and I can't help smiling at people who stare at me:D Stare all you want (snap right, snap left, snap right) bitches.
You have to take my word when I say that you must watch at least one film.
For the screening schedule and synopsis: