Feb 5, 2012

Feeling Empty?

Help me calm myself down! I have been jumping and kicking out of excitement (must be the caffeine) on what is about to happen in April! I had a meeting earlier with the professional team who'll fix the site and they gave me really good suggestions on how the site can be more viral. I'm putting all my lifetime worth of savings on this one!

Why April? Well, the website will be launched back in April 8 together with the unveiling of the billboard in Boni Avenue. It is also my birthday which falls on an Easter Sunday. The date is 04-08-12 and the numbers look perfect!

All I need to do is make sure we get the right permits for the billboard, shoot more ads and assemble a new team for Manila Kid. Whew! Easier said than done. But as Steve Jobs said, "If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don't have to be pushed. The vision pulls you."


We're building a new team for ManilaKid.com

In a society where it is easier not to care and just settle like everyone else, at least we stood up and dared the youth to be different, to make a move, to dream a little more! Join us.


No comments: