Mar 18, 2012

School's Out!

As for me, I'm looking forward to going back to class this April! You heard that right! I'll be with around 37 students (mostly Ateneans) who'll be enrolled in a 30-day class that's allegedly as expensive as one 18-unit semester in Ateneo. I won't tell you what class we're going to take but it will be very very interesting! I'm so looking forward to it! (reeks of sarcasm)

Anyway, March spells the end of school, for some, permanently! But the learning lives on! We had a shoot several weeks ago for our campus merchandise brand and I felt nostalgic while editing the Congratulations Batch 2012 ad. Without much bias, I can say that we have the most tasteful ads among other campus merchandise brands.




On behalf of the I'mAB team (and Manila Kid na rin), allow me to congratulate everyone who's about to be consumed by the work force. It's easy for the system to swallow one's idealism, but "you don't want to be just another cog in the machine." On a lighter note, I hope you guys won't lose sight of your dream! Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

No comments: