Mar 29, 2012

La Wintour and I

I still have a gazzillion things to do - which isn't much different from last night where I slept at 2am - so let me start this call center shift with a blog.

My dad and I are finally talking to one another. Last Friday night, he had this loud party in our house and it got so loud I was freaking out at around 3am. Then I shouted at him to make his friends go home because I need a good night's sleep since I still have a 7am shoot with Charizze the next day. Glad that's over.

I've been so busy for the past days because the relaunch of Manila Kid is only 10 days away. I was ready to spit fire at my brother because he hasn't followed up the people we were suppose to feature. The site is almost done, JC just needs to tweak some details and it's up to me to layout the columns properly.

Yesterday, I was finally done devouring Anna Wintour's biography! Let's reserve all the praises and criticism for Oppenheimer to the critics. What I found most interesting is that Wintour, the most powerful woman in the $160Billion dollar fashion industry, and I share a lot in common.


1. We both judge people based on their looks. If you're a skinny and pale guy, I immediately abhor you. If you dress good but you talk stupid, I might still mind you. But if you dress like a rag, well...

2. We are both ambitious, driven, insecure, needy and a perfectionist.

3. We both love fur! You love to eat them, I love to wear them. What's the difference? We all kill animals.

4. We both share an obsession for YOUTHFULNESS, which needs no explanation if you've been following my blog for the last few months.

5. We are both Editors-in-Chief. Gotta write that one out (and with conviction).

1 comment:

Mara Felix said...

I think Anna Wintour is a little big-headed and a bit of a hypocrite sometimes.. But you can't deny how fabulous she is! haha

Kisses! xxx

ilikeyourears.blogspot.com