Apr 2, 2011

Deal Dozen Launch

We attended the launching of the new lifestyle website, Deal Dozen at Member's Only last night. The hosts of the party were very cordial at the atmosphere was chill. They gave away prizes like a trip to Boracay for four people during the raffle! 


"At Deal Dozen, we bring our members exclusive deals from partner travel, dining, retail and lifestyle establishments. Each deal only has a limited number of slots alloted so be sure to grab one as soon possible!"



To describe how amazing Deal Dozen is, you can save up to 350,000 pesos when you buy a new Mistubishi Eclipse. It's that incredible!




I was feeling tired that night so I just drank and let my brother and Joma do all the talking/promoting of Manila Kid. I was impressed because they were able to deliver a "substantial" conversation regarding the brand, although there's more to improve on. And the pink blazer served as a perfect conversation piece. Haha!


And of course, we gave away business cards to our potential clients/contributors/customers, like fashion blogger Nicole Santos. It makes it more professional and they'll remember you more.






Below is Joanna, she's the Lifestyle editor of Deal Dozen and a Chictopia friend. We all love her!


The two below are beauty queens that we met. I told Camille, on the left, that I want her to model for Manila Kid because she has amazing features that will go well with Charles.



The night ended with most of the people tipsy so everyone was just saying I Love You to anyone. Haha! We've made new friends as well!

1 comment:

nicolethedressupdoll said...

I looove the photos Neil!I'll post the logo of Manila Kid on my blog ha?:) love love ♥