Oct 28, 2010

Day 2 from the 2nd Row

Philippine Fashion Week Day 2 - Mens Wear Collection.

Designing for men can be a tough challenge because the silhouettes are limited, but I was glad that there was still "soul" in most of the collections last night.

There were eleven designers last night, and this one is Nicole, a print ad model:D



Since it's Spring/Summer, I'm glad that Bang Pineda used bolder colors compared to the others.



I love the big neck cowl on him!




I have to say that these waist bands, belt or whatever you call it is slimming! I should definitely get one.


Especially this one! Oh so slimming!!!





Less and less clothes from here on.







My favorite collection last night was Ulysses King. Hands down on his bohemian concept! I like it from the color to the silhouette and even to the accessories he used.






I don't know why but this reminds me of Victoria's Secret. Haha!


And I'd probably kill for this capelet. I've been wanting one of these since like forever!


The hair that could launch a thousand ships. Andre Chang's hair last night was do divine, like a creation from Aphrodite and Hephaestus themselves. I died.



No comments: