Jul 18, 2010

Jump

We went to this baptism of my nephew at Christ the King earlier. There was this part in the ceremony when we are supposed to repeat our vows: Do you reject Satan? etc... I'm in a phase where I loath religion right now so I was perspiring while saying "I Do" with the crowd, anyway...


After the reception, we went to my cousin's condo in Pasig for the reception, and after eating, my brother and I were kinda bored so we did some Chictopia shots to update our accounts.


It has actually been a long time since we've catered to our vanity. I miss doing photo shoots (of ourselves), although this was just an in prompt to shoot.


New item on my before-college-graduation bucket list: take a (creative) photo of myself in every landmark in my school.


Tomorrow's a big day: from 8am to 2pm, I'll be criticizing three documentaries about the environment, then I'll rush to a meeting in an engineering college, then at 4:30 to 7:30, I'll have cocktails with Rajo Laurel and Amina Aranaz. Wish me luck!:D

No comments: