Nov 1, 2010

Schoolmate Designers

Great to see old familiar faces showing their collection for Philippine Fashion Week. Enrico Carado and Jot Losa were my schoolmates back in high school and even when they have graduated, they were still helping with some set designs and costumes for the school play and intramural openings.

Jot Losa SS2011

Jot's works this season are very feminine from the cut, to the fabric to the drapes. It love its movement and the color shines through when the light hits it.







Enrico Carado SS2011

Enrico does his trademark bold prints paired with soft tulle - totally out of this world! I really hope he makes clothes like these for guys. His collection is actually my favorite for Day 5 of PFW!









I'm keeping an eye on my batchmate who's taking Fashion and Design in Benilde. Will Valeriano has a really strong point of view, and I can't wait for him to present his collection in Fashion Week. Soon!;)


No comments: