Jun 2, 2009

Our Last Summer

That was it, the last summer before the real world, before the monotonous life at the office, before we totally forget the true meaning of beach parties, sleepovers with friends and waking up to start the day with lunch... or perhaps not.



Having a job means more money to spend on traveling, parties and booze. More fun? Probably.



But we can never look at summer again the same way we did. It used to be the season where school's out and innocent kids flock the mall or go to their grand parents in the province.



Well, you won't have to worry about assignments and graded recitations soon. College graduation will bring a whole new perspective. (Belch!) Somehow, I just have this unadulterated loathing for the word "office."



I don't know about you guys but I'll be flying with my magic umbrella (and a polar bear coat and penguin boots) next summer and tour Antarctica... few people have done that. It would be something new.



That Mama Mia song really comes to my head when i look at this picture. " I can still recall, our last summer. I can see it all.... blah blah blah.. memories that remain." This picture is so innocent:D



I hope this won't be the last time.



Yes... i miss the childhood innocence...

No comments: