Dec 3, 2012

Let Go and Trust

I think no one can be too grateful, as much as no one can feel too blessed or too loved. One can't have enough of those good things. There's always space for more thanksgiving and love. And when you voluntarily allow it to overflow, there will always be someone who will catch what was spilled over.

I learned something valuable during those 3 days in Batulao. I always allow my brain to rule over my thoughts, actions and beliefs but there's a point when rationalizing will just lead to paralysis, and you just have to let go and trust. I understood the meaning of pagtitiwala, more profound than ever before.

The best moments that happen to me are usually not written in this blog because I want to keep them for myself. This is one of those moments. I just have to close my eyes and I'm back there again, where no matter how cold the wind can get, He'll always be there to give you a warm embrace through the people you're with. Salamat!


"The heart has its reasons, which reason does not know. We feel it in a thousand things. It is the heart which experiences God, and not the reason. This, then, is faith: God felt by the heart, not by the reason" - Blaise Pascal

No comments: