Sep 15, 2012

Musings at 6am

Woke up at 6am today, not because I needed to, but because I wanted to. And it feels good. Maybe it has to do with the coffee I drank last night; my nerves might have still been jumpy. No particular activity in mind. I have a meeting at with Rica for our paper, but that's still at 10am.

As I was spacing out on one corner of my bed, I felt that it's a good time to write. It doesn't easily come as this. Lately, I have to force writing out of me. Must be something psychological. It's like Reiko finding her "femininity" after seven years because she slept with Toru in Norwegian Wood (Murakami)

Before, I usually write because it clears my mind. And I'm doing it now because my brain needs unclogging. You might be tired hearing me say/rant that I have so much stuff to do, but I have never been busier. My morning work in the bank is taking up more of my energy than before. Only 62 days left, and I would finally be free.

But enough of the ranting. It's Saturday morning, the raining is pouring outside and it's the perfect time to take things slowly. Drink something hot - coffee/tea. Turn on a good playlist. Think stuff through. Reflect. Hopefully, I can get back to writing daily as soon as possible. And things will get simpler.

No comments: